Why stay at the Earls Court House Hotel, Killarney
- The hotel is located in a quiet suburb only seven minutes walk to Killarney town centre, far away from the noise to ensure a perfect night’s sleep but close enough to stroll into the shops, restaurants and bars. Only a five minute walk to the entrance of Killarney National Park
- Earls Court House is a charming small family run hotel where you are assured personal service & the best of advice on the local attractions and amenities.
- Enjoy the relaxed country house Olde World ambience at this unique hotel, combined with genuine Irish hospitality & friendly staff
- Graciously furnished Queen, King and Four Poster bedrooms are complimented with delightful antiques, luxurious drapes and fabrics.
- Savour the hotels special award winning breakfast with many tempting choices – not to be missed! In the afternoon, relax and enjoy complimentary tea, coffee and home baking in the Green Lounge
- Free WiFi is available in the lounge and bedrooms for your convenience
- All floors are serviced by a lift while bathrooms and all public areas are dis-advantaged accessible
- Relax and reinvigorate in the comfort of your private jacuzzi bath exclusive to the Four Poster Suites.
- Complimentary private parking is guaranteed on the hotels own private grounds
- A self-service laundry, ironing facility, in room safe and buckets of ice are provided for your convenience and a drying room is much appreciated by guests with outdoor pursuits.
Earls Court House Hotel has won all of the top awards including
Ireland’s "Emerald Award 2009" for Quality, Enthusiasm and Hospitality
Michele Erdvig's "Romantic Elegance Award for Ireland" 2006
The “Little Gem Award” received for five consecutive years
Emerald Award for the “Best Irish Breakfast”
RAC “Small Hotel of the Year” for Ireland